Loop Groups meet weekly for prayer, encouragement, sharing, teaching, and coaching. These multi-generational groups are usually geographic, though gender-specific groups are also available. These groups will discuss questions stemming from the message preached the previous Sunday in NTWorship. If you miss NTWorship on a Sunday, you’ll be able to access the audio and video of the message at podcast.neartownchurch.org.
Groups gather at a variety of times throughout the week in the Heights, Garden Oaks and Midtown / Montrose.
To sign up or get more information about Home Groups, email info@NeartownChurch.org.
Loop Group Schedule:
- Vassar - 5pm. Led by Russell and Jeanie and Cravens
- Cedel - 7pm. Led by Jonathan and Cristen Crites, Jeff and Katie Thigpen
- Bomar - 7pm. Led by Tim and Aimee Hoang, Jesse and Brittany Outlaw
- Wilmerdean - 7pm. Led by Andrew and Meagan Johnson, John and Lauren Niscavits
- Dunlavy - Led by John and Sara Curtis
- Launches April 2018